Non-Alcoholic Margaritas with Sprinkle Garnish
I made these cute family friendly margaritas for a Cinco de Mayo party I just hosted and they turned out pretty cute and were so easy to do.
I started by mixing my margarita recipe:
Makes 10 oz
- 1/2 cup limeaide
- 1/4 cup lemon flavored sparkling water
- 1/4 cup lime flavored sparkling water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Wilton’s Fruity Sour Sprinkles (optional for garnish)
- lemon (optional for garnish)
- Pour limeaide, sparkling waters, and juice into a pitcher and mix
- Pour the sprinkles into Blendtec Twister Jar and pulse until desired consistency and then dump it out into a bowl.
- To rim the cup, turn upside down and dip in water, immediately followed by dipping in the sprinkles. NOTE: Sprinkles will not stick very well to plastic cups, glass works best. If you are using plastic, I recommend lining the rim with a thin layer of honey instead of water.
- Pour the margarita mix into your cups (ice optional) and top it off with a lemon.
The sour sprinkles gave it a fun kick and I think most people were a little surprised by the tang, but it was definitely a fun twist on the usual salt rimmer.
Try these out at your next fiesta!!